Two piece trousers with a corset base and attachable oversize pants
SIZE & FIT
-Fits true to size, take your normal size
- The trousers are one size fits all, the corset is intended to be your size
- High-rise corset should sit at the waist
- The pants can be attached to the corset and styled in multiple ways
- Light-weight fabric
- Model is 175cm and is wearing a size 36
Reveling in the repurposed, the brand focuses on deconstructing traditional shapes and turning them into modular pieces.
The "Jeddo 2.0 Pants" is a signature piece at YASSMIN SALEH. With a deconstructed take on trousers, it is a two-piece garment composed of a corset that can be worn independently, and one-size-fits-all pants that can be attached through buttoning at the waistband.
The point of departure is a deconstructed corset that can be reconstructed, giving you the chance to style it in multiple ways by creating unconventional silhouettes.
- Corset: Buttoning at the front, Pants: Zip fastening and buttoning at the waist
- 100% Gabardine
- Dry Clean or hand-wash with cold water
You may also like
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.