JEDDO 6.0 PANTS
Two piece trousers with a corset base and attachable oversize pants
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- The trousers are one size fits all, the corset is intended to be your size
- High-rise corset should sit at the waist
- The pants can be attached to the corset and can be styled in multiple ways
- Light-weight fabric
- Model is 180cm and is wearing a size 36
Reveling in the repurposed, the brand focuses on deconstructing traditional shapes and turning them into modular pieces.
The "Jeddo 6.0 Pants" is a signature piece at YASSMIN SALEH. With a deconstructed take on trousers, it is a two-piece garment composed of a corset that can be worn independently, and one-size-fits-all pants that can be attached through buttoning at the waistband.
The point of departure is a corset to be worn at the waist level. Then, take your one-size-fits all pants and use it’s multiple button holes to attach it to the buttons on your corset. You can style your pants in multiple ways by creating unconventional silhouettes, or by wearing each piece separately.
- Corset: Buttoning at the front, Pants: Zip fastening and buttoning at the waist
- 100% Wool, traditional menswear tailored smocking
- Dry Clean or hand-wash with cold water