JOYAH DENIM PANTS
Straight-cut denim and dead-stock suede trousers with triple top stitch detail at the back
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High rise, intended for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm and is wearing a size 36
Reveling in the repurposed, YASSMIN SALEH tries to incorporate dead stock fabric in new collections. The "Joyah" deconstructed pants was created using dead stock denim for the back and faux suede for the front. They sit high on the waist and fall to relaxed straight legs. These pants also have a discrete triple top stitch detail from the waist to the feet, carefully lined at the back.
Style them with the matching "Outsider" jacket for a head-to-toe denim look.
- Made from dead stock fabrics
- Zip fastening at the front
- Denim, Vegan suede
- Dry Clean